back to leases
The newly refined lines of the signature Lincoln split-wing grille integrate seamlessly with the headlamps and flow with the contours of the hood to create a unified, modern design. The sleek grille says in dynamic fashion how fluid the aerodynamic shape of the Lincoln MKZ is, promoting higher efficiency and reducing wind noise.
back to leases
$369.00/mo for 36 months
offer expired 9/7/2013
Lincoln dealers in your area
Ordinarily a conventional lever on the floor or steering column comes to mind when thinking about the design of a gear shifter. But the new Lincoln MKZ is different. Departing from the conventional, designers put the transmission controls in a vertical series of ergonomic buttons on the center instrument panel. For even sportier operation in an MKZ powered by the standard EcoBoost® or available 3.7L V6 engine, press the “S” button and use the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Eliminating the floor shifter frees up space between the driver and passenger seats, and enhances the clean, uncluttered appearance that characterizes the whole of the interior. See Participating dealers for special incentives from Lincoln.
Dealers listed may or may not be participating in this lease pricing.
Automotive lease consumers should understand the following items apply to nearly all new lease contracts regardless of make, model, and/or geographic location:
- Advertised figures are estimates only your payments will vary.
- Limited time availability and offers subject to change at any time.
- Excludes all applicable local and/or state tax, title, and registration fees.
- Program available to qualified customers and not everyone will qualify.
- Lessee will be responsible for insurance requirements as set by the leaseholder.
- Mileage penalties and excess wear and tear charges will be paid by lessee.
- Lessee acquires no ownership interest unless the purchase option is exercised.
- Residency restrictions may apply.
Wantalease.com routinely and systematically posts data obtained from various web sites in an effort to aggregate consumer automotive lease information through a combination of make, model, and geographic location. Although every effort is made to ensure data accuracy consumers must understand that Wantalease.com cannot be held liable for misrepresentations, omissions, and/or other associated errors. Wantalease.com is not affiliated with any automotive manufacturer and/or franchised automotive dealer or retailer.